Thanks for stopping by my photography blog! Here you will find some of my favorite pictures taken from the photo sessions. Feel free to follow along and share in the joy of moments captured. I hope you love the photos and the work done. I would love to capture your family moments too!
Babies (16) Couples (5) Engagements (2) Family (11) Kids (12) Maternity (1) Nature (1) Newborns (8) Portraits (1)

Friday, August 10, 2012

A little break...

Hey ya'll. I have been getting several inquiries on new clients and I am VERY appreciative of the referrals. I apologize however, I am not taking any new clients and/or few old client sessions at this time. Not to get too personal (even though you all probably know us) my husband's job as increased it's demand (of him) greatly and scheduling for photo shoots and extra time to edit is very difficult. My three boys are understanding of the time needed to edit, but that is something else I feel that I am taking from them...my time! At this moment I feel the need to be more involved in their lives. I am hoping with the new school year and my husbands training slowing down I will be able to pick photography back up. I do miss it and can't wait to get back to it!! Thanks for undersanding friends, you will be the first to know when I am back!

No comments:

Post a Comment