Thanks for stopping by my photography blog! Here you will find some of my favorite pictures taken from the photo sessions. Feel free to follow along and share in the joy of moments captured. I hope you love the photos and the work done. I would love to capture your family moments too!
Babies (16) Couples (5) Engagements (2) Family (11) Kids (12) Maternity (1) Nature (1) Newborns (8) Portraits (1)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Such a good age...9 months

Seriously, isn't 9 months old the best age? They are almost a toddler, yet still baby enough to need momma. I can't wait to see what this little gal looks like when she is older. What a beautiful girl with a growing spunky personality. There were some sweet momentos in this shoot. Momma's wedding shoes and her first bracelet. Oh what fun to be a little girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment