Thanks for stopping by my photography blog! Here you will find some of my favorite pictures taken from the photo sessions. Feel free to follow along and share in the joy of moments captured. I hope you love the photos and the work done. I would love to capture your family moments too!
Babies (16) Couples (5) Engagements (2) Family (11) Kids (12) Maternity (1) Nature (1) Newborns (8) Portraits (1)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Everett is 6 months!

Where does the time go? My little man is 6 months old...however I feel like he is still a newbie! I had fun trying new things with the little guy and he was a good sport...even got freaked out by the Monkey a little bit!









My three sons...4 1/2, 2 1/2 and 1/2:-)

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH Elissa these are darling! They really captured the age that Everett is now and all of his cuteness. I love the monkey shirt and the yellow backdrop. The colors look great together and the hat and overalls! Holy cow too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all!! they are so great!! i can't wait to see him - less than a month! you are such a wonderful mother and wonderful photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. So cute. I love that backdrop and that chair. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete