Thanks for stopping by my photography blog! Here you will find some of my favorite pictures taken from the photo sessions. Feel free to follow along and share in the joy of moments captured. I hope you love the photos and the work done. I would love to capture your family moments too!
Babies (16) Couples (5) Engagements (2) Family (11) Kids (12) Maternity (1) Nature (1) Newborns (8) Portraits (1)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweet Baby Love

She came sleeping and left sleeping. We wore her out! Little "M" is almost 3 months old and such a joy. She has the sweetest smile and obviously an adorable head of hair! I had a blast capturing her moments and seeing her parents enjoy their daughter. What fun!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures as always, E!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is still the one of her smiling so big on that cute blankie! She is adorable and you did a great job on these Elissa!

    ReplyDelete