Thanks for stopping by my photography blog! Here you will find some of my favorite pictures taken from the photo sessions. Feel free to follow along and share in the joy of moments captured. I hope you love the photos and the work done. I would love to capture your family moments too!
Babies (16) Couples (5) Engagements (2) Family (11) Kids (12) Maternity (1) Nature (1) Newborns (8) Portraits (1)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kaitlyn Turns ONE!

I have taken this little gal's pictures more than once and it has been so fun to see her personality grow and shine through the photos! She is a riot with a fun attitude and she had a BLAST destroying this cake. This was my first cake smash and let me tell you, one of the shortest, but most fun sessions!
















1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Glad you shared your site with everyone.

    ReplyDelete